Last updated 2018-06-26
These terms and conditions apply to all attendees of the convention.
Rules of Admittance
- Attendees must be at least 18 years old for the entire time they attend the convention.
- Attendees are required to present their legal photo ID or passport at check-in time. Your ID details must match the information in our electronic records.
- NordicFuzzCon is a private event, and we reserve the right to refuse or cancel registrations for any reason.
Note: Due to liabilities imposed on us by the rather strict youth welfare laws in Sweden (especially concerning tobacco and alcohol), we have decided not to allow underage attendees.
Registration and Payment
- In order to take part in the convention, you are required to register through our online registration system. Registrations or ticket purchases through any other means are null and void.
- Registrations are subject to screening by registration staff. You will receive an e-mail with all necessary payment information as soon as your registration has been approved.
- We currently accept payments only through bank transfer, Swish or credit card.
- All convention fees, hotel fees, and other optional packages are due within 14 calendar days after receiving the payment information.
- If we do not receive proof of payment within 14 days after the payment information has been sent out, your slot is no longer guaranteed and may be cancelled.
- We also permit payment in a total of 3 installments. The first installment has to be at least 30% of the total amount.
All installments have to be paid latest until the 1st of December. If the payment is not completed on this date the booking may be cancelled without any refund.
- An email will be sent to you with a confirmation when everything has been paid in full.
- Tickets (including all fees, extras and hotel rooms booked through us) are not refundable.
- However, tickets (including all extras and bookings attached to them) can be transferred. Both parties must send an e-mail to email@example.com using the e-mail they signed up with, along with their login names, to confirm the transfer. Registration staff will then update the database accordingly.
Note: Ticket transfers must be cleared by us ahead of time in all cases. Any person showing up at the convention who is not in our database will not be admitted in someone else’s name.
- In case the event is cancelled due to insufficient attendance, all payments to NordicFuzzCon (ticket, hotel) will be refunded, with the possible exception of processing fees. Any other expenses, such as travel costs or other expenses not with NordicFuzzCon, will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Sponsorship is a simple way to support the convention through a voluntary extra donation.
- Your data will be treated confidentially and in accordance with Swedish data protection laws.
- You agree that we may hand over your personal data to the management of the hotel for billing purposes.
- We will not disclose your data to any third parties unrelated to your business with NordicFuzzCon, except as required by Swedish law.
- You agree to receive e-mails concerning your registration and payment status, as well as announcement e-mails related to NordicFuzzCon.
- We will never send you any e-mails unrelated to NordicFuzzCon.
Note: Please understand that – while we of course do respect your privacy – NordicFuzzCon is not an anonymous event. You will be required to carry a name badge that serves as your admission ticket and identifies you with your nickname, registration number and country. Your nickname may be included in NordicFuzzCon related publications such as the conbook or videos (e.g., as part of the credits, the sponsor listing, etc.).
NordicFuzzCon is a registered Swedish organisation with organisation number 802467-4924.
Hagalundsgatan 32 2tr
169 64 Solna
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for all inquiries regarding our policies and terms and conditions.